SaveThePoorBrownChildren.org Community Blog : Home | Members and Contributors | The History | Contact us

Friday, February 6, 2009

Cathoogle, The Catholic Church's Google can't find 'Catholic Anti-semitism' Search results! *happy laughter*


http://www.britannica.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/anti-semitism.jpg
Hello hello hello  :)

I just learned about Cathoogle, the Catholic church's filtered version of google, (originally written by ..gasp.... another Black person of color with a blog, we exist!  *happy laughter*).  I immediately just figured that it was an attemot at censorship... you know, since the Pope, a former Nazi, reinstated a bishop who denies the Holocaust (one of them being Richard Williamson who said "There was not one Jew killed by the gas chambers," Williamson told a Swedish TV station last week. "It was all lies, lies, lies!").

I figured maybe the Catholic church is trying to censor out their growing reputation as anti-semites.  So I did a search for "catholic anti-semitism" and of course, it came up: "Bad Request

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request."  Guess it couldn't find any examples of catholic anti-semitism!  *happy laughter*

Then I took the quotations marks off of it and it came up with articles from some websites... 90% of which had the word catholic in the domain names!  *happy laughter*  You get to learn the catholic church's view of their anti-semitism from the Catholic Herald newspaper!  Nice!  *happy laughter*

Then I did a search for "catholic anti-semitism" and I placed the word 'j'accuse' outside of parenthesis like this:

"catholic anti-semitism" j'accuse

That way I was figuring maybe it might be able to find the Catholic's church most infamous example of anti-semitism in the Dreyfus affair, like when "France's Roman Catholic daily paper, La Croix, apologized for its antisemitic" activities during the Dreyfus affair.  Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89mile_Zola

I did that search three times, even without quotations and it came up like this each time: "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

Maybe it found so much information it got tired and gave up?  *happy laughter*

Sad.  Catholics deserve a better search engine..so they can understand the growing racism in the Catholic's church's history and in the future of the Catholic church.

Love for the people,
-T


"The action I am taking is no more than a radical measure to hasten the explosion of truth and justice. I have but one passion: to enlighten those who have been kept in the dark, in the name of humanity which has suffered so much and is entitled to happiness. My fiery protest is simply the cry of my very soul. Let them dare, then, to bring me before a court of law and let the enquiry take place in broad daylight!" — Émile Zola author of  "J'accuse!" (1898)


  • "The artist is nothing without gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Émile Zola
  • "If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: I am here to live out loud." - Émile Zola
  • "...but I affirm, with intense conviction, the Truth is on the march and nothing will stop it." — Émile Zola

No comments:

Post a Comment